Free Workshop: Migration Microsoft Silverlight to HTML5
Does your company use applications based on Microsoft Silverlight? You need to convert them to HTML5 because:
- • Latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox do not support Silverlight.
- • Microsoft Edge, the present-browser of Windows 10 does not support Silverlight.
- • Silverlight does not run on mobile devices or tablets (iOS, Android).
- • Microsoft will stop supporting the Silverlight plug-in, which means that security gaps in older browser versions will not be fixed.
- • Developers with specific know-how will be hardly available.
Microsoft recommends to convert Silverlight application to HTML5. But: a direct transformation is not possible. Ask us! As a Microsoft partner we specialized in Silverlight as well as in HTML5. We give advice and support you through the whole process of the migration and guarantee a seamless conversion of your applications.
The new HTML5 application can be developed and used while your system is still working – so no data migration or downtime will occur.
Workshop on Migration
In a free, half-day workshop we offer companies an individual analysis of their business applications. Together with the internal IT department, we determine which processes are necessary to guarantee a smooth migration to HTML5.
Agenda of the workshop:
- • Application analysis at business level: functions of the previous application
- • Architecture and code analysis: Which components have been used so far?
- • Feasibility analysis: What might a future application look like?
- • Implementation proposal: Out-of-the-box solution (C#/XAML) or reprogramming of the frontend